Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Fast and Furious

Many of you may know that I have taken a new job at Rochester College in Rochester Hills, MI. I will serve as Director of the Resource Center for Missional Leadership which will feature among other things an MRE in Missional Leadership that I will direct. I am very excited about this opportunity. I will be working with a great team on important learning.

Nancy and I will move into our new apartment on August 1, but my work for Rochester has already begun. We are trying to ramp up the new degree for a Fall start. I've been blogging about that at http://rcmlrc.ning.com/. Come find out what the plan is and send me some prospective students. The design of the degree is very unique, bringing a combination of things together in ways that no one else has to this point.

The last few weeks have been a whirlwind, and so my blogging has suffered. I want to return to the posts on gospel and cultures. I want to suggest three ways that the church stays in the mode of news in a way that honors God's saving intention for all creation. So, be patient, I'll get back on task.

1 comment:

Redlefty said...

Congratulations! I've had similar career chaos (in a good way) and lack of blogging lately. Time for all things.